Saturday, July 10, 2010

One Moment

I'm taking a rare moment of self reflection. Please take the window into my life, and do as you please with it. I'm going to attempt to be as thorough as possible. I apologize if many/all of these facts seem inconsequential. (HA, i didn't even have to use spell check.)

WoW, (world of warcraft), is working again. It gives me hope that the computer is not completely bombed out. Not to mention, it's a very relaxing game. This has comforted me.

Artstrek is tomorrow. On that I have little to say. It is what it is, and its a huge part of my life. Therefore, the lack of excitement/concern i'm feeling is disconcerting. In the end, If i live in the now, it will all work out.

Maybe due to artstrek, I felt very hypersensitive this night. There was a moment where i noticed everything about myself. It was very trippy.

I'm looking for music. I tried Muse, but they're not really hooking me in. I'm sorta disappointed. If you know any good bands, please inform me.

This summer has been very good. There is a lot more human interaction then i'm used to. I feel like i'm changing into a different person. Recently, i looked in the mirror and noticed..... something. Its a slight shift, but it means the world.

I'm worried/resigned about school next year. I feel like my drama teacher is sucking the soul out of me, but i suppose thats just who i am v.s. who she is. I have to be ready to push through and preserver. I'm planning to produce my own little show every month. It may be a challenge, but i feel that if i do it, i'll be a thousand time more secure in my future.

And i wonder about people. You know, you never know yourself. Your image of yourself is marred by self doubt and worry. The people who truly know you, is everyone. They see you, not your diluted self image. But as well as they know you, they don't understand you. Only you understand yourself, because your you. And you struggle trying to understand people, and yourself. But it's very simple. Trust, that you are who you are, and that people do not hide who they are to you. That brings you to the closest you can get to understanding someone, and that allows everyone to understand you, as best they can.

P.S. I'm at artstrek from sun to sun, as such, i'll be writing little baby posts in my journal. They shall be plopped into one mass post on the sunday of my return. (or the monday, i don't quite know which one would be more symmetrical)

No comments:

Post a Comment